Sunday, July 26, 2020

Book Review : The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides




My Thoughts 
I picked up this book thanks to Goodread's choice awards this book won in the category of mystery
I don't know this work hyped or not
After reading the synopsis everyone had Keen interest as like me to know about that
I admit that this book is perfect page Turner each page was just pouring and characters involved in this book just help for that flows
Coming to the plot it's good but not great
Author's theme was okay for the mystery but I feel not up to the Mark as like synopsis which intrigued
Main character of this book is silent that's the only thing me kept me hold to read this book
But after know that the answer unfortunately I don't feel much satisfied or wondered
In the mystery category twist and turns are the key to hold the reader as like the character went through but this point quite lagged in this book.
and also little bit predictable not as much by the way of knotting the threads handled.
Yes definitely author worked well to match this but not reached that level we(I) expecting
Anyway
I Must tell that wonderful reading experience author's story telling was fantastic and impeccable but definitely not STORY

To More Know about this book HERE
To Buy this Book HERE


TO READ MY SHORT STORY 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share