Friday, June 12, 2015

Short story - Happy New year :) Part II

                                                READ PART I
Next Day school.....

Me and my friend went to her classroom called the same guy for exact full name of her.
Now our confusion got clarified.

Evening after finished the school we will call her number okay?? I said to my friend
Hmm okay!!! fine." my friend said
Evening, we both were usually met at temple that’s our meeting place
My friend only have the mobile so I was waiting for his arrival
My friend came and gave his mobile to me.

I Quickly dialed her number but gradually slowed by the time clicking the green button
i clicked the cancel button twice.
After a long attempts, Finally, I clicked the green button

Hello  who is this ? male voice may be her father,perhaps she gave her father number in attendance
'Can I talk to her(Name)' i said very tensely
'I'm her father anything important ??' male voice said
'Nothing like that uncle' I said
Okay,give a minute " her's father said
This is the first time I talk to her
 I have no words in my mind,but I have to talk
'Hello who is this?' she said
Hmm, i’m (name) I want to talk to you ?? I said
'I don’t know who you are?' she said
We belong to the same school only, I saw you in the central hall during the exam
' shall we be a friends?' I said without my second thought

No voice from other side call disconnected...

I don’t know I told right or not why she not replied ?? Many questions are raised in my head

Next day me and my friend had gone early to school because I have to talk to her face to face
I saw her arrival in class suddenly I ran to first floor but I returned back with the same speed
I don’t know something stopped me.

Evening, I called her she picked up the call
and I said hello! she recognized my voice and number.
'Please don’t call me I don’t want anything' she said suddenly.
'I’m not trying disturbing you just I say shall we be a friends?' I said
'who are you ? how can be a friends? I don;t know who you are till now' She said
'We are in the same school why not friends?' I said
'No, I don’t want anything please don’t call me again' she said & hung up
The Call disconnected
Next day in school
I briefly told him everything that had happened last evening to my friend
'Don’t worry man it’s common we will go to her place today evening okay???' my friend said
Her place just five kiloms far away from my town
Evening after school finished..

my friend came to my home with bike (TVS Excel)
My friend only drove I sat behind him.

” Rain also came with us for visiting her place “

Heavy Rain started, still my friend managed to drive.
Finally, we reached her place also I saw her's home door number which has exactly she belongs because we know that ( Attendance Details) .
In front of her home my friend suddenly halts the bike took the key out of the bike.
Kicked the starter continuously.
I’m completely shocked what the hell he was doing?

'Hey dude this is an idea we will wait until she came out from home' my friend said
Oh! Some time my friend proved he also have a brain I laughed also make up the face tensely

A Few minutes passed somebody open the door, I thought she will come.
Unexpectedly, her father came.
We both are completely shocked quickly my friend put the key, This Time he kicked the starter really but bike not started.
Oh! God! Sure, we will be trapped by her father.
Her father saw us slowly he walked towards near we are in state of extremely shocked and feared
May I help you?? Her father said
we both confusedly nodded.

He Kicked
This time bike started
we returned home very fast.

We are not expecting her father would help us! Time god!

School declared holiday for a week up to the new year

Next day Sunday...

Evening, I called again to her.
This time a female voice, but i recognize that she is not!

'Hello! I’m (name) ‘s sister why you calling again and again?' her's sister said
'Sorry I want to be just friend only, nothing beyond that!!! 'I said"
"She want to study, she wants to get good marks in board exam, she doesn't expect anything more, she was extremely disturbed with you!!! please don’t call again to her!!! " her's sister said
"I told you very decently otherwise you'll see the reflect on this" She added
Okay I said and disconnected the call

My love all in vein... My heart completely Broken... I feel the whole world in darkness...
I have no words to describe my broken heart...

After our long days' leave
I went to school early also I saw her at the entrance of my school
Suddenly I ran towards her..

Hey (name)' I’m extremely sorry ! I don’t mean anything! Just I like want to be you as a friend  otherwise I’m not having any intention to hurt or disturbs you
I’m sorry for everything 'I said

Tears flowed out of my sorry eyes, but iam controlled myself

She was in completely shocked no words from her.

'Happy new year have a wonderful year head All the best for your exams I hope you will get good marks' I said politely

silence in the air...

she finally nodded with a small grin like Sorry for everything
and she said
 “Thanks and Same to you!!! "
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                             Happy New Year



3 comments:

  1. Karthick,You really do have wonderful concepts and things to write about.I really appreciate that.Try concentrating more on grammar,Your perfect stories with perfect grammar will make more number of readers to read more.Glad to see you comment on every blog of preeti shenoy.All the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karthick,You really do have wonderful concepts and things to write about.I really appreciate that.Try concentrating more on grammar,Your perfect stories with perfect grammar will make more number of readers to read more.Glad to see you comment on every blog of preeti shenoy.All the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much sai karthik :) very happy you read my story sure i will improve my language in future i will try my level best for that. once again thanks a lot for appreciated comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Share