Friday, June 12, 2015

Short story - Happy New year :) Part I



Month of December ,




My school declared holidays, for Christmas to New year
We are almost in a joy to celebrate , but our board exams also on the way.

We have to prepare for that. But, Am in Love with one girl. She is a beautiful girl in the world ,she is my angel, she is my life,You may think cliche cinema dialogues But That was the truth! She is my "life".
I thought like that :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I saw her accidentally during my unit test exam
"Only 2 in a Bench remember take the chair, sit in the central hall " my class teacher usually shouted like that.
So me and my friend voluntary took the chair went out to central hall, also with the reason " we can share the answer keys easily ".

At that time only Real Magic Happens "I  saw Her "My life, my love within a second my heart shattered out :-)

She also sat besides me parallel on central hall, My eyes glared
I can't concentrate on my exams my whole body was shivering, hands are shaking, I can't write the exam even I had not shared my answer key with my friend sure he would be angry with me.
But I can't,  my soul was not here now, I'm flying in the air like hydrogen gas filled balloon :-)
Anyhow, I had managed to write the exam. I know sure I will fail.

My friend's face turned into red. After she finished her exam she walked towards on the first floor to her respective class I slowly watched her, she crossed me very near :-) Oh My GOD! the butterfly flew in my stomach, something happened my body can't express my feelings :-)

My friend angrily towards me but i said suddenly " I'm in love "
What ????My friend shocked and baffled what ?? Are you mad ???
Yes, I completely mad with her
Who ?? I point my fingers to first floor

Hey now break for 15 minutes.
Hurriedly me and my friend went to 1st floor.
First class itself belongs to her I saw her.Suddenly halt my friend shows to him :)
He was happy ,My friend asked one guy from that class
what’s her name ?? he told the NAME
After that,my mantra was her name,
Played repeat mode in my heart
usually school closed at 5pm to all but average students having special class up to 7pm we had too
Bell rang all students are left except me and my friend.
Special class students had brake for 30 minutes

That time me and my friend not went outside. Usually we hang out with our group and discuss with each others
But i’m not in this world,I’m now beyond the world
My Friend shakes my shoulder and he said I have mobile we can play game okay??
No Dude,I’m not interested " I said
Time Hell! My physical director sir crossed my class and we were sat on the window side he saw my friend's mobile suddenly he shouted angrily took us to the principal office
We both are standing in front of the principal office room.
30 minutes passed still principal not permitted to inside his room.

Me and my friend stand alone by the time our school Attender submitted the all class attendance
My friend suddenly shakes my shoulder "hey see that attendance!
we can search her class attendance, so we able to got her phone number,address,all the details
My friend idea was wonderful,but how do we get??
Already we are now punishment.
'Don’t worry,  I will do' my friend said confidently
He searched the first attendance I turned my head 360 degrees* whether anybody is coming or not.
Luckily my friend got her class attendance first attempt itself my friend called me
We both saw our principal.
still he was busy in his work
Quickly we searched by name!
Oh! My god! We got her name but another one student also had the same name!!!!
we are totally confused. 
my friend said no time for us note the both name details.
I quickly searched for a piece of paper and noted both name details
Suddenly I saw principal walked near the door
we both quickly arranged the attendance back to our position.
Principal waved his hand,nodded like come to inside
I forgive you both, don’t repeat this okay and also write the apology letter !!! Now you can go said principal
we happily went out of his room



" we should say thanks to our P.D sir :P "


                                                                                          -To be continued
                                            PART 2 CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share